A finance degree is a type of academic degree that students who have completed a minimum level of studies at a college, university, or business school. Degree programs in this area mainly focus on one particular area of finance. Instead, students study a range of finance-related topics, including accounting, economics, risk management, financial analysis, statistics, and taxation.
There are many Top Finance Universities in the world, but we will suggest you some of the best among them.
Type of finance degree
Associate degree: This types of degree only takes 2 years or less to complete. It’s a primary level degree in finance. Which will help you to get into entry-level courses or accounting firm. But, you will need a higher degree in finace to get a job.
Bachelor’s degree: One can complete a bachelor degree within 3 to 4 years. It is a primary requirement for any job in this sector. For example, to work as a sales agent for a company you need at least a bachelor’s degree.
Master’s degree: This degree is achievable in one or two years after completing bachelor degree. For high ranking jobs in finance you must complete a master’s degree.
Doctorate degree: doctoral degrees focused on finance takes 2 to 6 years to complete and you need at least a bachelor’s degree. But, it is not necessary to have a master’s degree to complete doctorate.
List of jobs with a finance degree
- Credit Analyst
- Finance Officer
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Planner
- Loan Officer
- Investment Banker
List of top finance universities in the world
- HEC Paris School of Management, France
- Harvard University, United States
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), United States
- Stanford University, United States
- University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), United Kingdom
- University of Chicago, United States
- University of Pennsylvania, United States
- University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- University of California, Berkeley (UCB), United States
- Columbia University, United States
- London Business School, United Kingdom
- New York University (NYU), United States
- Yale University, United States
- National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore
However, There are many recommendations for where you can study. But you can get a degree from your own country. There are more universities who are offering this degree. here we suggested you some of the Top Finance Universities in the world. If you feel interested in any of the universities you can check their website for more information.